of ASITA: Association of Indonesia Tours & Travel Agencies
Bali & Lombok Vacations
Travel Tips For Honeymooners
Bali and Lombok are 2 tiny islands but has so much wonderful things to
Bali rich culture would contribute to make your honeymoon the
unforgettable one, you’ll find something that is unique, beautiful,
memorable and fun, the experience of a lifetime, which cannot be gained
at other places.
Remember that the entire objective of a honeymoon vacation is to have an
unforgettable romance. Following are the quick tips to a memorable
honeymoon in Bali:
Stock up on sun cream or lotion for
protection against intense tropical sunshine. The higher the SPF the
better, as you’ll probably be spending whole days out in the sun; you
wouldn’t want to get skin cancer after just two weeks of marriage.
Schedule your departure day to days after
the wedding to give you ample time for rest after the activities and the
celebrations. If you must travel immediately, remember to leave in the
middle of the day and not the early morning so you’ll get a good night’s
- Ask your travel agent for Honeymoon Packages, these usually offer the
best destinations for honeymooners, not to mention discounts and
- Never, ever overbook day trips, you’re not just traveling, you’re with
your new spouse, better save up some energy for the night’s fireworks.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions, ask about certain perks, events.
- Mention to anyone, especially in the café or in the tour boat, that
you’re on your honeymoon, yes this may sound a bit embarrassing, but
some restaurants give extras like free drinks or gifts for honeymooners.
This also works for birthday celebrants.
- If you want an active honeymoon, research and prepare for water
sports; the tropics are a great place, to learn them, always remember to
consult hubby before you try one though.
- Stock up on sun protection. The higher the SPF the better, as you’ll
probably be spending whole days out in the sun; you wouldn’t want to get
skin cancer after just two weeks of marriage.
- Some travel agencies include island-hopping trips, these are great
ways to explore, and enjoy. This is especially good because you’ll get a
change in scenery, and won’t easily get bored, especially if you have an
- Even if your valuables are inside your hotel room, keep them under
lock, and if you decide to bring them with you, always watch out for
- Bring with you a stock of candles and massage oils that you can place
inside your hotel room for that romantic evening after touring and
Lombok (Head Office):
Jl. Intermilan 87 Puri Meninting Lombok Indonesia
Tel: +62 370
662 8139, Fax: +62 370 634 162, Mobile/SMS: +62 81 8369619
Bali (Branch Office):
Jl. Kartika Plaza No 97,
Kuta Bali, Indonesia
T: +62 361 8757904, F: +62 361 767631, M: +62 817361392